PROGRAM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
WCU shall not admit any student who is obviously unqualified or who does not appear to have a reasonable prospect of completing the program. WCU requires either evidence of an earned high school diploma, general education diploma, or the successful completion of a degree demonstrating that the applicant is qualified to complete the undergraduate degree program. The degree must be earned at an appropriately accredited institution or foreign equivalent. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
WCU recommends 1 year of full-time professional work experience.
Possess computer and internet skills sufficient to effectively participate in WCU’s pedagogical model and conduct research at the undergraduate level.
Evidence of English Proficiency:
WCU requires writing skills at the appropriate level. Proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English is essential to your success at WCU. If English is not the applicant’s native language, or if an applicant has not had his/her secondary education taught in English, s/he will be required to provide proof of English Proficiency. Since classes are taught in English, an applicant must demonstrate his/her ability to read, write and speak English.
Maximum Total Credit Awarded is 90 units:
Transfer Credit (TRC): 90 units
Standardized Exam Credit (SEC): 90 units
Pre Enrollment Disclosure
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program aims to develop students’ intellectual ability through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required to be successful in business functions, an organizational unit, or an enterprise. The coursework provides students with a solid business foundation in the field. An emphasis is on critical thinking, decision-making, and Christian ethical behavior. The BBA degree program is designed to provide students with opportunities to explore business administration and meet educational goals and enhance their career opportunities.
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a broad foundation in general education fields of study with an emphasis on critical thinking
- Acquire a broad understanding of the business field and apply it to a global contemporary business environment
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
- Understand the basic concepts of supervision and leadership, and apply leadership skills at the individual and group level
- Understand how Christian teachings, ethical principles, and core personal values are involved in business decision-making, and develop a Christian global perspective with respect for diverse cultures and faiths
PROGRAM MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.
PROGRAM GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete 120 semester units of prescribed curriculum.
- Complete a minimum of TWO internships.
- Complete all required course work with a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Apply for graduation and meet all academic and financial requirements.
- Maintain lawful status.