Request All Documents
Unofficial transcripts may be viewed or printed by current students from “Student 365” anytime. Simply click on My WCU on the website, login to your profile and select export transcript.
Official transcripts can be ordered in the following ways:
- Complete a Transcript Request Form (PDF) in person in the WCU office.
- Download a Transcript Request Form (PDF) on the Forms page and email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Western Covenant University
680 Wilshire Place, Suite 310
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Important: Student accounts with a financial obligation to the university hold may delay or prevent the release of transcripts, particularly rush service.
All Documents Processing 5 Business days in Domestic, International 2 Weeks
Processing time is 7 business days.
Rush Service Fee – $45 per order
Mail Delivery(regular) Fee – $8
Mail Delivery(express) Fee – $25
Rush service reduces processing time to two business days. If mailing a transcript request, please check “RUSH” on the envelope or memo line.Fees:
For all fees, you may pay with cash (in person only) or check.
- It is the student’s responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before submitting a transcript request. An outstanding financial balance hold will delay or prevent a request from being processed.
- For security purposes, we do not fax out transcripts. We issue official transcripts by mail or pick up.
- Processing time is the time it takes our office to prepare your transcript. This does not include mailing time.
- Every transcript is checked for accuracy. It is the student’s responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the Undergraduate Registrar within 90 days of the transcript request.
- Transcripts will reflect a “W” for any course in which the student completed an accurate ADD-DROP-WITHDRAW received by administration after the deadline.
- Transcripts will reflect a grade assigned for work submitted if no ADD-DROP-WITHDRAW form is received before the 8th week of the quarter.
- Transcripts will reflect an “I” during the extension period for which a complete and accurate Request for Incomplete form is received by the administration prior to the last day of the offering period. In this case the transcript reflects the final grade from the expiration date.